Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Local Meeting

I attended a meeting in a certain locality that discussed local issues and local grievances. I've attended other local meetings similar to this one in other localities and I have to say, this local meeting was very similar to other local meetings, in that, there were people there (chair people) who were angry at other people (table people) however the other people (table people) were only able to fain interest with a mild whiff of questionable empathy towards the people (chair people).

It's time to wake up people, they don't have the answers or solutions. They are just good at tricking us. Lets sort things out amongst ourselves.

That said, I did let Sean Haughey and Ivor Callelly know in no uncertain terms my views on crooked dog wardens who plant dog shit in parks.



No comments:

Post a Comment